The cost per delivery and estimated delivery timeline
is outlined in the table below:
|Destination||Delivery Fees||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Sydney Metro||$||Orders placed before 9.30am will be delivered same business day.
Same day delivery can be made for orders placed after 9.30am using an express courier, but additional fees may apply. Please call 9488 9882 for details. Otherwise orders placed after 9.30am will be delivered next business day.
|NSW Regional||$||Order by 12.00pm for next business day delivery to most locations. For country locations delivery can be up to 3 business days. THIS SERVICE IS FOR NON PERISHABLE ITEMS. PLEASE EMAIL – SALES@THEKOSHERHUB.COM.AU TO OBTAIN SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR PERISHABLE ITEMS TO REGIONAL AREAS|
|Melbourne, Canberra & Brisbane Metro||$||Order by 12.00pm for next business day delivery|
|Rest of Australia||$||Order by 12.00pm and delivery will be 1-2 business days for most locations. For heavy items, the freight is heavier and will take 3-5 days. For remote locations delivery can take up to 5-10 business days – THIS SERVICE IS FOR NON PERISHABLE ITEMS ONLY
PLEASE EMAIL – SALES@THEKOSHERHUB.COM.AU TO OBTAIN SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR PERISHABLE ITEMS TO REGIONAL AREAS
The Kosher Hub uses the following
Other Delivery Information
- Additional gifts to same address attract $10 delivery fee per gift (inc GST)
- Deliveries are made during office hours 9am – 5pm weekdays.
- Deliveries are not available on Shabbat Sunday or public holidays.
- All parcels are bar-coded and able to be tracked via our website on homepage, to ensure safe delivery.
- As our gifts contain perishable items, and often need to be in the hands of the receiver on a specific date, if a recipient is not available to take delivery, gifts will be left in a safe place on the premises. By ordering a gift you acknowledge this authority-to-leave.
- If a gift is not able to be found on the premises, and The Kosher Hub can provide evidence of delivery from the courier, then unfortunately this will not entitle the purchaser to a refund or replacement, as this is beyond the control of The Kosher Hub.
- Where possible, it is advisable to send the gift basket to a business address.
- We package all gift baskets in super strong boxes so that items stay safe.
- Please note that a re-delivery fee will need to be charged if an incorrect address is given.
- If delivering to a hospital please ensure the patient will still be there within the delivery time-frame above.
- It is your responsibility to inform The Kosher Hub if an order has not arrived. We will then track and locate the order.
- The Kosher Hub uses reputable courier companies for delivery of gift baskets by the date requested. However, this is not always possible due to unforseen circumstances.
- All fees Inc GST
Have Any Questions?
Get in touch now
All Messages Should be Answered Within 48h from the Time
They Arrive and Dummy Text