TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In making a purchase from The Kosher Hub you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement. These terms and conditions may be changed or amended at any time.
We reserve the right to substitute products that may be unavailable, but guarantee the replacement item will be to equal or greater value than the original item.
Please note that for photographic purposes some items/gifts baskets have been featured with additional props, e.g. wine glasses to display wine. Please refer to the list of contents on the product page to review full item list of contents.
- The price stated for each item/gift does not include Delivery. This is a separate charge which is selected at Checkout.
- If The Kosher Hub is charged a re-delivery fee by one of our couriers because of inaccurate delivery details, that charge will be passed onto you.
- It is your responsibility to inform The Kosher Hub if an order has not arrived. We will then track and locate the order.
- The Kosher Hub uses reputable courier companies for delivery of items/gift baskets by the date requested. However, this is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances. You agree that late delivery does not entitle you to cancel an order.
- As some of our items/gifts contain perishable items, and often need to be in the hands of the receiver on a specific date, if a recipient is not available to take delivery, items/gifts will be left in a safe place on the premises. By ordering an item/gift you acknowledge this authority-to-leave.
- If a gift is not able to be found on the premises, and The Kosher Hub can provide evidence of delivery from the courier, then unfortunately this will not entitle the purchaser to a refund or replacement, as this is beyond the control of The Kosher Hub.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Cancellation of orders must be made 48 hours prior to delivery. If items have already been dispatched by us, we will not accept a cancellation under any circumstances.
Orders will not be dispatched by The Kosher Hub until payment has been made.
If a gift has been damaged through the delivery process, please call us and arrange for the item to be returned and another one will be dispatched in its place.
The prices listed in this catalogue are inclusive of GST.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Items/Gift baskets which contain alcohol may only be purchased by and delivered to persons over the age of 18. An identification check may be required if the individual looks under 25. Drivers reserve the right to refuse delivery at any time.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
We do not offer refunds for gifts that are shipped and delivered to the recipient without any damage. If you have received something that was out of date, broken or damaged, please contact our customer service team on ____ and we will be sure to replace those items for you.
If you do wish to swap an item we would be happy to send you another item once we have received the original item back at our warehouse in its original unopened condition. Any additional costs for the replacement item such as delivery, or any difference in prices, would need to be paid for prior to shipping.
A request for a refund can be made for a gift that has not yet shipped up to a maximum of 90 days from order. No refunds will be payable after this time.